Extend Your Summer at Phoenix’s Premier RV Park
September 19, 2019
Your Summer has Been Extended at Desert’s Edge RV Park
Summer means baseball, hot dogs, swimming and golf, and they’re also best enjoyed at Phoenix’s premier RV park. There’s no need for summer to end, not at your premier RV park. Whether you can spend a day-or-two, a week or a month, you’ll enjoy the best camping experience anywhere in the Grand Canyon State.
Desert’s Edge RV Park has made guest satisfaction its top priority, for more than 40 years. Conveniently located just east of I-17 and north of Deer Valley Road, Desert’s Edge offers convenient access to several freeways, along with easy street access to downtown Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Scottsdale, Anthem, Sun City and Surprise.
Our RV Park Amenities
Desert’s Edge RV Park has lots to offer. You may never want to leave!
• Heated swimming pool and hot tub
• Family-friendly park
• Two dog parks and a dog run
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Family fitness center
• Onsite laundry facility
• Recreation room and recreation hall
• Newly installed Ramada and covered barbecue area with multiple grills
• All RV sites have full hook-up with concrete patios and picnic tables
Phoenix Area Attractions
You will never run out of fun activities at Desert’s Edge RV Park. But should you decide to venture out, you won’t be disappointed.
• Tour the Grand Canyon
• See the Desert Botanical Gardens
• Climb Phoenix’s red rocks of Sedona
• Explore casinos, fine dining and shopping
• Tee off at any one of a number of golf courses
• Splash on over to Mesa for the Salt River scenic tubing loop
• Visit the OdySea Aquarium Foundation and Butterfly Wonderland
In short, the recreational possibilities are as endless as the desert sun. And September weather is ideal for all things outdoors: 74.5 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Contact us now for your daily, weekly, or monthly reservations.