Phoenix Balloon Rides in September
September 30, 2019
Did you know that Deserts Edge RV Park is close to the Deer Valley Airport? Why does that matter, you might ask? Because you’re close to hot air balloon tours, and Phoenix hot air balloon rides in the fall are loads of fun!
Revel in the calm and entertaining trivia shared by the experienced FAA licensed pilot, as panoramic vistas unfold before your eyes. You will feel motionless as your balloon gently leaves the ground, floating at speeds of five to six miles per hour, and heights up to 5,000 feet.
Your flight will have you peering out over the Phoenix Valley at the panoramic vistas above the beautiful saguaros of the Sonoran Desert. This is an unforgettable experience not to pass up.
Two Unique Phoenix Hot Air Balloon Ride Options
1. Sunrise hot-air balloon rides in Phoenix last about an hour and start around $135. Balloon rides depart from Deer Valley Airport, and most will pick up clients from Phoenix area hotels. Upon arrival you’ll observe the licensed pilot and experienced crew prepare your hot air balloon for flight.
You’ll enjoy these standard balloon ride features:
- Amazing sunrise views of the Phoenix Valley
- Champagne breakfast with gourmet cuisine
- Watch hot air balloon flight preparation
- Commemorative flight certificate
2. Sunset rides also last about an hour, and carry (mostly) the same features as the sunrise balloon rides. However, there are experienced balloon fliers who insist that you haven’t flown until you’ve experienced the Sonoran Desert at sunset.
You’ll enjoy views of desert wildlife and plants from up on high as day recedes into night. After your flight concludes you’ll land in the desert and can celebrate your adventure with champagne and hors d’oeuvres.
Your hot air balloon adventure will long linger as an unforgettable experience that you will want to revisit with family and friends. At Deserts Edge RV Park, you’re close by and can take flight in no time. First, book your stay at our RV park then book your hot air balloon reservation, for the fall!